- Practices will be Monday - Friday
- Pool covers off at 3:20pm - 3:30pm
- Suited up at 3:30pm-3:40pm
- In the pool at 3:45pm sharp
- Swim time is 3:45pm-5:30pm
- You will be marked tardy if you are not IN the water by 3:45
- A tardy counts as missing half a practice
- You may be excused from being late if you give coaches advance notice at least a day before.
- Attendance to all practices is
mandatory during the week.
- Club swimmers attendance is mandatory
the day before each meet
- Swimmers may not practice exclusively on their own instead of the WHS swim team unless they are practicing with their USA club team.
- NEW RULE; Swimmers are allowed 4 absences per season and still recieve credit. The following exceptions may apply
- If you didn't attend school (field trips count as attending school) you may not attend swim practice or a meet.
- If you inform the coaches at the beginning of the season of any conflicts within the season which would cause you to miss any practices/meets.
- Attendance at the PAL championships is mandatory. This is on a Saturday (5/12) so plan accordingly.
- Attendance will be taken daily.
- Pool Covers/ Swim Meet Days- All swimmers must stay and pull covers after the meet. Attendance will be taken. If you leave, it will count as an unexcused absence.
- Daily Pool Covers -Students will be assigned a day of the week to pull covers.
Simple formatted text